Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm tagged

1. 4 jobs I've had
Transition program coordinator for Provo school district (special ed)
Childcare at THPRD
cook for 4 ladies with schizophrenia
Camp Easter Seal "Nature Mama"

2. 4 movies I can watch any time
Pride & Prejudice(6 hour)-ditto Merilee & Monique (i'm seeing a pattern here)
Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory- ditto Monique
Legally Blonde
Sense & Senseability


3. 4 places I have lived
Coos Bay Oregon
Beaverton Oregon
Goiania Brazil
Fort Dix New jersey


4. 4 TV shows I love
Greys Anatomy
Brothers and Sisters
No Reservations (food network)
Globe trekkers


5. 4 foods I love
cucumbers from the garden with a light sprinkle of salt
Barbecue ribs
cantaloupe
puffy cheetos


6. 4 websites I visit daily
my blog and others
myyahoo
rei.com
my bank account although not every day

.7. 4 places I'd rather be visiting
My sister in Maryland
Brazil
Thailand
Chelly in Vermont

8. 4 people to tag
Mahina
Krista
Mandy
Bridget

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Hey, can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Krista Lou Cook said...

OK, I accept the challenge.

Memory said...

Found you! Loved reading all this about you and really loved seeing your garden pictures. Michael is working on starting one (think bathroom shower!) so I'm going to show him to get him inspired. Great seeing you tonight!