Thursday, July 26, 2007
I finished!!!!!
I've finally finished Harry Potter. I have no idea how my sister read it so quickly. It took me several days. I started this past Saturday and I feel like I've been reading ever since. Although I do know that my days have been filled with doing things for my children. I don't think i've done barely any house cleaning since I started reading. I LOVED the book. It's definitely the best one in the series. Finally everything comes together and you understand so much more. I have some big questions though that my imperfect brain can't grasp. I won't ask them here since I don't want to spoil the book for anyone but if you have finished the book then email me or call me. I especially loved the last sentence in the book. "All is well" AAAAAHHHHHH....... such a great way to end an important chapter in all of our lives. That of Harry Potter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ah yes, nicely said
I loved it too! Hoping Bruce finishes it soon so I can talk to him about it, and then we should all have a big ole book group at the reunion!
I was dying for David (husband) to finish the book so we could talk about it. My mom finished it first and she was about to burst. Maybe we should post a big warning and then talk about it anyway. ;)
Congratulations! Now call me so we can chat and I can help your imperfect brain grasp all the little details. hee-hee. I think I will read it again next week.
Post a Comment