Thursday, August 12, 2010

The List for Today

What I'm doing today:


Taking tons of cans and water bottles back to the store for their 5cent refunds.
Taking tons of stuff to goodwill that i've had stuck in my garage for a month
Picking up teenage girls from the mall - woah, that sounded weird. How about: 

Picking up my teenage daughter and two of her friends after shopping at the mall and taking them home.  There.

Packing for our annual camping trip to Indian Mary

Shopping at the Goodwill Outlet for Makenzie's party supplies.

Planning what I can do tomorrow for my oldest daughter turning 16. Yikes. It's not really happening, right? Can't I bury my head in the sand?

What are you doing today?

3 comments:

mahina said...

picking up my parents from the airport and cooking for mahea's luau on saturday! yummy!!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I worked all day at a job that I have a love hate relationship with! I then proceeded to do my dishes that have been in my sink for three day. I took out my trash, cleaned my fridge and freezer, and then proceeded to freeze some oh so tastey Marion berries! Since then it has been a dinner of chili-mac and DVDs of alias. Just another day in my neighborhood!

Quinn said...

Ooooh, it's just another manic Monday, yeah, yeah, wish it were Sunday, my I don't have to run day. Got the kids off, took the dog for a walk, cleaned the leftover mess from all the guests this weekend in my kitchen, started the 2nd load in the dishwasher, planted a bush out in my garden, weeded out some of the lampions before they take over, talked to my friend who came by, did lunch for the kids, got everything ready for 2 to go swimming with Grandpa (he never came-funeral went late), took the other one and the dog to soccer, walked the dog again during practice time-went late, picked up the missionaries from train station on way home and picked up bread etc. for dinner, did dinner, Family Home Evening - (Joseph Smith story=new first discussion)helping prepare Jeffrey for baptism in 4 wks. Cleaned up dinner, kids in bed, organizing breakfast for entire gradeschool on Thursday, not enough volunteers, calling everyone I can think of, 10pm can't call anymore, writing emails, switch laundry, get side tracked and read your blog and then COMMENT. 12:00am got to finish list for breakfast and go to bed!!!