Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For all you Jane Austen lovers.......

This video was found on my friend Rachel's blog and I had to share it on my own. It's amazing and brilliant. Kudos to those fine women who created it! 

My head has been spinning since I read this post over at Emily's blog, The Brass Petal.  She does a splendid job of discussing the connection between Mormons and creativity.  And then I saw this video today on Rachel's blog and it just cemented to me that yes, we Mormons are creative indeed. 

5 comments:

paula said...

awesome!! I don't know if you know but alicia had a fight club at the farm house when she was in high school.The fathers in the ward put a stop it it because she had several young men with black eyes blessing the sacrament on sunday morning. Then didn't approve. So we got a punching bag instead. it is still hanging in the basement.

Darilyn said...

I did not know that Paula, that is so funny. I'm gonna have to talk to her about that!

Melissa said...

LOL that's fantastic!

Tonya said...

I'm a fan!!! That was awesome:)

Krista Lou Cook said...

OK that was some serious funny!