Saturday, August 21, 2010
Makenzie's 16th Birthday Interview
What is your favorite TV show? "Cities of the Underworld"
What is your favorite movie? "Strictly Ballroom"
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite food? Barbecue brisket I had at the St. Paul Rodeo
What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Shopping
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Wii
What is your favorite thing to do with your sisters? Play around in the hammock
What do you want to be when you grow up? Either an archeologist, ballroom dancer or, um, concert pianist.
Do you have a favorite friend? That's a terrible question. That's my answer.
What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home? Ballroom Dance
What is your favorite toy or thing? Piano
What is your favorite book? Enthusiasm
What is your favorite animal? Cat
Do you want to go on a mission? I don't know
Do you want kids? Sure
What's hard to do? The splits
What have you learned from your YW leaders this year? That they are amazing.
What do you love to do? Performing arts
I love this girl. She is smart, kind and loves to have a good time. And let me not forget her talents. Too many to count or mention. I am so blessed to be her mom, truly. She will be driving soon and that boggles my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe that she's 16. Time flies. Such a fun idea for a party. I love the invite with the denim. You're such a great mom.
Love the interview questions, and her answers. They are amazing - she seems like a wonderful girl!
I have to agree that Makenzie IS an amazing young woman. She has set quite an example for all her cousins to follow. You and Christopher have done a fine job as parents...I celebrate you all...
Post a Comment