Monday, August 23, 2010

Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!


She won, incredible.  I mean I figured she had it in her but to actually win the whole entire thing is just mind boggling.  I am talking about

Emily Henderson

Your new Design Star!

During last night's finale myself and just about everyone else I know that grew up in the small coastal town of Coos Bay, Oregon were biting our nails, eyes glued to the t.v. set to see if little miss Em would win.  I mean she was in the freaking finale of the show.  And if that wasn't huge enough, she won the whole dang thing.  

And I know her.

I know someone that has their own t.v. show.

Weird

Today I had lunch with her oldest sister who is my age and one of my closest friends.  It was so fun to talk about it, get some details and hear how excited they all are for her.  

So check out her show on HGTV, Secrets From A Stylist, a special which will air Sunday, August 29 at 10PM ET/PT.  During the special, she will style the new home of Glee co-creator Ian Brennan.  

You have to watch her. She is delightful, cute, fun and I just know it will become one of your new favorite shows to watch.  I just know it.

Here's to you Emily (raising my pretend glass to toast you) !!!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's amazing! How exciting!!!!

Tonya said...

O.K., you win the cool contest for today!!!

That is way awesome!

Anonymous said...

It was ridiculously exciting. And I totally cried when she won! :)

Emily Henderson said...

AH!!!! thank you soooooo much. That is awesome. Every blog post helps. it sounds like a charity, 'every dollar helps' but seriously, i need people to watch or else they'll yank it.

you are awesome.