This is my face (RD)
Yes, I am Mormon
How could you tell?
Oh. That.
You know, not all Mormons have pale skin
We’re not just American
Were Chinese
Indian
French
Japanese
Italian
You get the idea
What?
We don’t hate lesbians!
“Love thy neighbor”
We don’t hate anybody
It’s not like we recommend it
But we don’t hate them
Yes, we get baptized for dead people
Crazy much? No
Not at all
If you had a chance to send everyone back to heaven
Wouldn’t you do it too?
We really do love everyone.
Yeah, sure, it was terrible what you guys did to us
Nice of you to apologize.
Oh wait.
You didn’t.
Not really.
But thanks anyway for changing that law
Nice touch for all those people who died for what they believed in
No don’t take me wrong
We forgive you
We still love you
Everyone makes mistakes
I just personally think you should’ve at least said “I’m sorry”
Yes, I read the Book of Mormon
No, I read the bible too
We read both
Wait, what?
What would make you say that?
We ARE Christian
We DO believe in Jesus Christ and God
Please don’t judge by what you hear
It’s called Stereotyping
And it isn’t nice
But it’s okay, we forgive you
We still love you
This is my face and though it may seem obvious I am mormon
It may not be so obvious on others
Please don’t stereotype
This is my face
-Emma, Latter day saint/Mormon
6 comments:
Very impressed. What a beautiful testament both to her talent and her faith!
Wowser! I'm speechless. That's awesome.
Those are some pretty deep thoughts coming out of a 13 year old mind.
I absolutely love this.
That is AWESOME!
WoW! I would send that to the Ensign or the New ERA...IT is amazing!
Good for her! This is awesome! What depth and insight from a Beehive. So cool. And a talent for writing nonetheless. I'm excited to get to know her better since I already know and love Makenzie. :)
Post a Comment