Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Day


I went to the temple
I met a friend that I had not seen in a long time (hi, Amanda) I loved seeing her again. She is a real person. I love real people. You know what I mean, right?
I ran into tons of other people I rarely see which was so awesome.
Then I went to Desert Book to pick up something for my mom for Christmas
When I was there I saw two more people I knew. One of them I hadn't seen in over 4 years. Double Awesome.
On the way home I grabbed turkey sandwiches and went over to my friend Camila's house.
She just had a baby and so we sat there and watched Novellas in Portugese (brazilian soap operas)
I got to hold the new baby Julia. Oh, man, she is a cutie.
Then we ate our sandwiches and talked about how good the bread was from Monkey Subs.
Now I am working.  Well, I'm about to anyway.
It's been a good day so far.

What has your day been like?

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Your day sounds lovely!

My day, well, I waited and waited for the carpet cleaner to show up. He was late. But now my carpets are clean and smell awesome.

Then I ran to Fred Meyer to take a jacket back that I had gotten Ivy and now I'm waiting for the kids to come home from school.

My day hasn't been as lovely as yours, but good none the less:)

Melissa said...

Yesterday was a tough day, until I got home and finally checked my email and saw that you had made the first donation towards Connor's walk and I was so grateful I actually cried. Seriously you saved my yesterday! So thank you!!!!

Amanda D said...

Loved seeing you at the temple. I wanted to go to DB too but I tend to spend too much so I avoided it. :)

Glad you had a good day. Let's meet again soon!