1. The fridge
My fridge needs to be cleaned. I've known it for awhile now but it probably still won't happen anytime soon. We like condiments huh? We have tons. Not sure what's up with that.
2. Your closet
I love the hairspray can sticking out of the drawer.
3. Kitchen sink
Okay, i really don't want to show this. It looks disgusting. The sad thing is, this looks good. I actually just got done doing the dishes. I was proud of myself for doing them instead of leaving them for the morning. But when I saw this picture I realized that it would have been worth the extra 30 seconds to wash that pan. But notice my Mrs. Meyer's lavendar dishwashing soap? It's the best if you haven't tried it.
4. Toilet
Thank goodness this one looked okay.
5. Your favorite shoes
My black manly flip flops. I have wide feet and these suckers feel goooood.
My bedroom You can just see the top of our cat on the bed. She sleeps at that corner on a towel pretty much all day long. The towel is my rule.
7. What your kids are doing right now.
Poor Heidi, when the flash went off when I took Emma's picture it woke her up. That's why she has that half open look.
8. Laundry Pile
the pile isn't too bad but you gotta love the Easter baskets sitting next to it waiting for Chris to put up in the attic.
9. Self Portrait
This is the only way I don't have a double chin!
10. Dream Vacation
I, like Amanda, chose Puerto Rico. This is a picture of Flamenco Beach on the island of Culebra. Chris and I are going to this island and this beach in July.

I tag Krista, Merilee, Tonya, Aundrea and Mahina
15 comments:
Wow you posted as I was reading your last week post. What fun to be the first to comment. Great pictures. Clean toilet!! Love shots of your house. Especialy the kids bedrooms great colors. Paula
Your house looks great. This would be scary for me, since I haven't done dishes, bathrooms, laundry, etc, etc for over a month.
Hooray! You played along. What a good sport you are! It is kind of fun, huh?!
I LOVE your self-portrait. You look so happy. And the shots of your daughter's sleeping are great.
Fun post! I'm scared to do it...especially the toilet one! Nalani ALWAYS leaves nice presents in the toilet. She hasn't learned the art of flushing yet:)
I'm off to go take pictures!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for NOT tagging me! My fridge is a freakin' smelly mess right now! Yours, on the other hand, looks good and I LOVE your self portrait! You're the best, Darilyn :)
darn you darilyn! now i have to go take pictures of things that may or may not be a scary embarrassment! but i guess that is part of blogging! this sould be interesting!
i'm off...
Oh, that tag game is just cruel. I am very impressed w/ how put together you actually are, even when it is in a moment like that. I like the self portrait as well. It looks a little maniacal.
Elise~ Put together? Don't be too impressed. Just ask Merilee what my house looks like most of the time. Although I have been better lately, like the last week.
I love these kinds of posts! Congrats on having a clean house. Our fridge is the same- about 80% condiments.
Sooooooo glad I have not been tagged. I don't know if I even have it together enough to find the digital camera. (Ok, maybe I am, but that's my excuse...bwahahahahaha).
I am so on this Darilyn!I am going to have to use my underwater camera though, because Matt took off for a business trip to Holland this morning and he snagged the camera!This is exciting for me because I have never done this tag thing before... be checking soon!
LOVE the self portrait - I understand the double chin problem so I'm excited that you have found a solution.
I love your self-portrait! It exudes the joyful person that you are. I must say that your house looks great! I love the picture of the cat peeking out over the footboard. A vacation to Puerto Rico. Delicioso! I hope you have a great time!
You are so funny! I love all the pictures, and the self portrait is the best.
Ima sooo excited to accept your challenge!! Hey great job with the dishes! The sink is so pretty!
Post a Comment