Monday, May 12, 2008

Things my mom loves!


Heidi brought home the best piece of paper from school. It's pink with a large heart on both sides. On one side they had to write the things their mom loves and the other side the things their mom doesn't like. Here is Heidi's (all spelling left exactly as is)

Things my mom loves!

me, shopping, flowers, our family, cats, birds, Oprha, sleeping, going out, country music, friends, swiming, cooking, restaurants, jewelry, seafood, relaxing, and cake.

Things my mom doesn't like!

spiders, snacks (snakes), rudeness, cleaning, black licorice, work, bad cats, bad birds, people not following rules, people complaining, rainy days, people saying bad words.

I was quite impressed with Heidi's lists. The list of things I don't like cracked me up. When I read cleaning I busted out laughing. Apparently it's evident to even my youngest. She got the most important part right though, I do love her!

15 comments:

Bridget said...

I love that you don't like people complaining or not following rules. Me too! What a cute list!

Amanda D said...

This is so cute! I like cake, and I hate cleaning too. Great post!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

So sweet! I love that list, and I also hate cleaning!

Elizabeth Dimit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa-Mc said...

Sounds like your daughter knows you well :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It is very well done! What a darling little girl (I don't like to clean, either)!!!

Aundrea said...

So cute! I love all the little handmade things the kids bring home for Mother's Day:) I can hear you bust out laughing in my head, makes me smile!

Melissa said...

That's adorable!!!

Jodi said...

Such a sweet gift! I'm glad you left the spelling as is...it will be a treasure to look back on :)

Sarah said...

I love those kinds of things. I really like that pic of Heidi too.

Hailey Vial said...

That is precious. I remember doing those school projects for my mom, now I'm receiving them. too weird.

mahina said...

i am very impressed with how thourogh (i can't spell today) she is with her list! she must really know her mama! i don't know if my kids would be able to come up with so many things about me! i love heidi! she is so sweet and beautiful!

Tonya said...

What a great project for Heidi to do and it does sound like she knows you very well! I am pretty in love with everything on your love list too. Life is good!:0)

Krista Lou Cook said...

You don't like rainy days? And you live in Oregon? Maybe it is a sign that you guys need to move out here!

brenda said...

What an amazingly intuitive child you have. We have a game "whoonu" about people's specific likes. NOBODY does very well when it comes to questions about me...poor me. :0) Heidi is a gem.