The house has has been cleaned, mostly.
The father-in-law has been picked up at the airport.
The clean sheets got put on the bed. Thanks Makenzie.
Dinner has been picked up at Papa Murphy's for tonight.
The last of the groceries were picked up at the store. Thanks Chris.
The most adorable white t-shirt material short jacket (what in the heck do you call those?) has been purchased at Gap Kids to go with Heidi's new dress. And it was a bargain to boot.
The cake has been baked.
The grass has been mowed. Thanks Chris.
The yard was edged.
Sam's cage got cleaned.
Library books were taken back. Thanks Memory.
My library holds were picked up. Thanks Christina.
The rest? Who cares.
I hugged my kids and now I just can't wait until tomorrow. Heidi is being baptized with her very good friend Sidney. I've been so impressed with her readiness for baptism. She seems so much more ready than her older sisters. She seems to comprehend what's happening more. Is it because she is the youngest? She has asked people to be her witnesses, to stand in the circle and do the confirmation of the Holy Ghost. I know I never thought of those things when I was baptized. We love her so much.
8 comments:
Sounds like you've gotten everything all set.
Enjoy the spirit of the day tomorrow.
You're so smart to do Papa Murphy's tonight! Have a wonderful weekend:)
It will be wonderful. What an exciting time in her life. Looks like all the important stuff got done. Your Fabulous!!
YAY! Have a great and relaxing weekend, enjoy!
I am so sorry I totally missed this! With being out of town and the race this mornign I just completely spaced it. So sorry. What a great girl Heidi is.
Wow! Super busy girl! What a great example Heidi is. I know I never thought of such a thing when I was baptized!
Ya, I think us younger siblings are smarter! :)
heidi is a very sweet girl and i can see her testimony shine at activity girls. she is so ready!
glad you got everything that needed to be done, done!
hope your weekend was great with so mush family around!
Post a Comment