* Find a white shirt to go with her dress
* Clean the house
* Do E & H laundry
* Wash towels
* Get groceries for family dinner on Saturday
* Pick up my father-in-law on Friday morning at the airport
* Make Cake for family dinner
* Buy a few more towels
* Strip the bedding on Makenzie's bed
* Wash Makenzi'es bedding
* Remake Makenzie's bed
* Hug my kids
* Ask my children nicely to clean their rooms.
* Help Emma finish up her science project (done)
* Figure out what to feed everyone Friday night since we will have out of town guests.
* Do something with the pile of paperwork on the desk
* Breathe
* Make family dinner
* Put patio stuff out
* Edge yard
* Take Sam's cage outside and power wash
* Bring Sam's cage back inside and put everything back in (including him).
* Take library books back...when were those due?
* Reserve Pavilion in Coos Bay for class reunion
* Email Heidi's teacher about homework....why do I keep forgetting to do this?
* Take car top carrier off car so we can park in garage again.
* Don't forget to reach scriptures or watch conference talk daily and to pray to get through all this.
11 comments:
You'll get it all done! Go Darilyn!
Good luck! You are Super Mom!
Add to your list....Enjoy the moment.
HAve fun and good luck!
I definitely will Rochelle. She is my last one to be baptized and I will enjoy every moment of the day.
with all that stuff to do, you even took time to call me and ask about crafts of all things??!!
Have so much fun visiting with everybody. I'm jealous they get to eat your good cookin'!
What tiring list! Good luck. I'm sure you'll pull it off. On top of all that you are remembering peoples' birthdays too!
See, I knew you were Super Mom.
Good luck and have fun.
Yikes! What can I help with? I'm going to the library Friday morning. I can take your books! I'd put that somewhere near the top of priorities since I paid $43 to the library last week (you read that right...YIKES!!!) for overdue books. 60 cents here and $1.20 there really, really, really adds up. :-(
If anyone can do it you will! Don't forget to breathe too!!!
WOW...that is one busy week! I hope through all the stress and craziness you find some time to breathe AND enjoy. Good luck and Happy Baptism Day :)
You are BUSY BUSY! I hope the baptism goes well.
Post a Comment