1967 VW Westfalia Camper Bus

pink VW Beetle

2008 Chevy Silverado

BMW Z3

My number one pick is the VW bus. I've always wanted one. The other ones would be in no particular order. I found this VW bus on ebay and I've been drooling ever since. I'm sure it sold a long time ago but I still save the picture so I can admire it ever so often.

13 comments:
I love the VW Bus. Especially those funky colors.
I definitely think those cars fit some aspect of your personality:) I can *totally* see you in the bus!!
Love the pink cadillac - we share that choice in common :)
What a fun post! How fun your cars are. I want a 2001 Toyota 4 Runner (the last year before they changed the design), and a 2005 Audi A4 are at the top of my list.
I LOVE the VW Bus Darilyn...that is too fun! :-)
I've always wanted a VW bug that had winged doors like a Delorian.
The pink cadillac ROCKS! Love it and can totally picture you driving down the street in it. Fun post! It got me thinking about what my 5 cars would be...hmmmm.
I would give my right arm for a VW Camper bus, and all the time in the world to enjoy where it could take me!
A bug is definately in my top five too!
OK the fact that they are all so different made me laugh almost as much as i was when i pictured you and your family sitting in the door of your bus with headbands and bell bottoms with I taking a photo from the outside!
I love the pinkness of your choices. I LOVE pink, a most delightful color!
It does describe you well!
I love the color of "your" vw bus...We had one when chris was about 16 until one day I drove it downtown to pick up a friend and the sliding door slid right off and the door FELL OUT! we drove home doorless, and I fell out of love with that van...hope your dreamvan is better for you.
Post a Comment