I am Basil! "You are quite popular and loved by most people. You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive. You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good." I'm not sure how true it is, but it was fun. Anton is Cumin, which said that he most likely smokes. That was our laugh for the day! We decided that BBQing must count.
That is funny Ashley. Are you feeling a little better this evening? I talked to Anton and he said you were feeling crummy today. I'm going to come see you this week.
5 comments:
Sounds right on.
That sounds right to me too!
I got cilantro! I hate cilantro. I think it's cause I like Mexican food.
I am Basil!
"You are quite popular and loved by most people.
You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive.
You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good."
I'm not sure how true it is, but it was fun. Anton is Cumin, which said that he most likely smokes. That was our laugh for the day! We decided that BBQing must count.
That is funny Ashley. Are you feeling a little better this evening? I talked to Anton and he said you were feeling crummy today. I'm going to come see you this week.
Post a Comment