Day Date Flight City Time Cabin
--- ----- -------------------- -------------------- ----- ----- --------
Fri 18JUL Delta 1576 LV Portland, OR (PDX) 1010P
Sat 19JUL AR Atlanta, GA (ATL) 536A
Sat 19JUL Delta 417 LV Atlanta, GA (ATL) 830A
AR San Juan, Puerto (SJU) 1159A
Fri 25JUL Delta 500 LV San Juan, Puerto (SJU) 140P
AR New York-Kennedy, (JFK) 610P
Fri 25JUL Delta 641 LV New York-Kennedy, (JFK) 710P
AR Portland, OR (PDX) 1045P
12 comments:
Count away! How exciting. Looking forward to your trip will help you get through all those cold, rainy days.
I would be couting down too!
oh, how much fun you are going to have! definitely you get to count down, just don't go crazy in the process. a paper chain or two never hurt anyone though.
as long as you start count down days to see me as soon as you get back!
Oh, I'd be counting down, too!
WOW! Exciting! I love having big things to look forward to.
Definitly start counting down the days!! Especially with our crazy weather you need something warm to look forward to!
Definitly start counting down the days!! Especially with our crazy weather you need something warm to look forward to!
HOW EXCITING!! Can I stow away in your luggage?????
what a fun thing to look forward too! it will definitely help you face the cold winter mornings!
Are you serious? I'm so jealous.
ready for a siesta? or fiesta? Lucky!
Post a Comment