I've accomplished another item on my 50 things list. I went to my local nursery and picked up my Winter Daphne. I can't wait until next year when it will bloom. It blooms in February and has tiny pink flowers that smell like Fruit Loops. I planted it right by my front door so that everyone who stops by can smell it. Mmmmmm. I can hardly wait.
9 comments:
Ooh! I can't wait to see the flowers. I hope you photograph it's progress through the year. Horray for another item crossed off!
Your list is so inspiring..I think it's great you do so much! I don't know how you find the time but it's very inspiring. And I can't wait to see pictures of your plant as it grows! :) Been thinking about you guys a lot lately and am so grateful to be able to keep up with things via your blog, I'm afraid with everything going on here I've been really bad about communicating with anyone but mom but I do think of you guys often! In fact I've been meaning to tell you that the blanket you made for Ian has become the favorite blanket in the car for both boys. So thank you again!
I've never heard of a winter Daphne, but if it smells like Fruit Loops then it is a good thing:) Congrats on crossing one more thing off your list.
That is a very impressive list. I love the little birds you picked up back east and I would love to see the purses your girls made. I can see mine loving those.
You always seem to inspire me w/ your abilities.
There are a lot of things crossed off on your list! You inspire me, Darilyn.
I can't wait to see the photos of the fruit loops...I mean, flowers.
Yeah for another thing checked off the list!
Be sure to post pics of the plant's progress.
i am so glad to see you have a blog also, I have one of those lists and this time of year when spring and sunlight start to come along I bring it out and think of all the possibilities of the things I would like to work on. Someday I will actually get to them...
You're so silly! You've inspired me to write my list of 50 things I want to do, too. I'll post it as soon as I actually write it.
Post a Comment