Friday, June 3, 2011

Let's Dance

My girls dance.
All of them.
And I love it.

Last night was Makenzie's showcase with In Motion Dance and it was amazing, same as last year.
I especially love to watch Makenzie's arms. She makes beautiful lines and looks so graceful.

The first two pictures are of the Square Dance they did. It was very well done and I loved their costumes.  The video of Makenzie's Cinderella Waltz.  They took first place at the Columbia Star Ball with this dance the beginning of May.
When the video starts, Makenzie is in the front right.  Sorry there are some technical difficulties with the recording. I was helping my sister-in-law locate Makenzie and didn't hold my camera still enough.


Makenzie is in the front here.

Waltz For A Ball, In Motion Showcase 2011 from Darilyn May on Vimeo.



2 comments:

paula said...

wow that was so nice,graceful,beautiful!! What a great dance .Makes my heart sing!!

Amanda D said...

Dancing is so wonderful for kids to do. I think it's great that your girls do it. Love the pictures.