Sunday, June 5, 2011

Right now....

I am listening to Makenzie play the piano and it brings joy to my soul!
I am preparing to go out of town for a week...a last minute trip to help my mom out with some things.
I am grateful for good friends that don't mind picking up the pieces of my life in order to help me be there for my mom.
I love my husband for being the incredible caring man that he is....I could not have chosen a better person to spend my life with.
I am rejoicing in the fact that Makenzie made Encore choir...an audition choir made up of five different stakes in our area.
I am happy that Emma did so well at her Feis yesterday.  Highlight was 6th place out of 29 for her Treble Reel and Treble Jig, placing above much more experienced dancers!
I am sad at having to miss Heidi's field trip and Emma's choir performance which she is singing a solo at.

I will be gone for a week....happy sunny days (hopefully) to you all!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope the trip goes well and congratulations to Emma and Makenzie!!!

Aundrea said...

I hope you have a good trip! I will miss our "date" let me know when we can reschedule:) Love ya!

Amanda D said...

Have a great trip! I hope you have sunshine wherever you are too.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Congrats to Makenzie! So glad that our girls'll be together. Maybe that means I'll get to see you more.

Hope you have a safe and productive trip. Your mom is blessed to have you.