I just don't feel like blogging because I am so far behind on blogging. Does that make sense?
Here are some of the things I would like to blog about:
Heidi's dance recital
Makenzie's showcase
Emma's Feis
Emma's choir concert
Heidi's field trip to state capitol
Heidi graduating from elementary school
My trip to Coos Bay and the estate sale
My new camera
Our summer plans
Let me just tell you about the camera for now. A week ago my husband bought me a Nikon D3000. I am very excited about this because it's on my List of 50 Things. Now I need to take a photography class and learn how to use it. I haven't taken a single picture with it yet but I am going to today. There is an awards ceremony this afternoon at Heidi's school and she is receiving 2 awards. She is P.E. student of the year and she is receiving the Presidential scholar award. Plus I think she will be getting a few other awards and certificates as well.
I can't believe my baby is done with elementary school. Wow! The other night she was very sad because she will be going to a different school next year and won't be seeing her friends. That is a hard thing. And it's difficult for her to imagine making new friends, but I know she will. Everyone likes Heidi. She is kind to everyone and always has a smile on her face. Those are two very likeable qualities and I'm sure she will have friends in no time.
Well, I'm off to an awards ceremony!
1 comment:
I totally get the "I'm so far behind, I don't know where to start!" feeling. Don't let it get to you though. Just start with the now. :)
I have the D3000 - Love it! I recommend getting Understanding Exposure. It's a very helpful book. The best way to learn your new camera is to play with it!
Post a Comment