Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tumbling


Heidi has joined a tumbling class. Yesterday at her speech IEP she was asked what her interests and hobbies were. She promptly said she was really good at tumbling. I was surprised because she hadn't even been to class yet at that point but it made me glad that she has such a positive attitude about it.

She is taking it along with a couple of friends and all three of them seemed pretty excited about it after class. I noticed something about my daughter yesterday. She does not stop talking when others are around. The entire car ride there and the entire car ride home she did not stop talking. At one point I had to politely ask her to please let Alexis say something. I'm hoping it was the excitement of the class that brought that out in her because she literally did not let anyone else say a word. I sure love her though.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I really hope she does enjoy her class. Are you going to try to get her back into dance? That surprises me that the dance class is completely full! About the talking, Sophia does the same thing sometimes. I have had to tell her there's a difference between talking and having a conversation. She just LOVES people and talking so she gets really excited:0)

Krista Lou Cook said...

I love how Heidi is do outgoing yet still has that shyness about her.