very cute!!
You are a lucky girl. The luggage and this passport holder are so cute!When is your big trip?
My what a cute passport hold. I must get me one now!
That is darling! And yes, I do need somewhere to stick my passport:0) What in the heck is an etsy shop???
i like that very cute...okay a passport holder...now i am beginning to wonder...is there a trip coming along with this eventually?
So where are you going with this new luggage and passport holder? I have the a bag in the same fabric! The passport holder is way cute too.
what fun times you are having and are going to have. I love the luggage also. Easy to spot.
I hope you are planning a trip so you can use all your new stuff! which you probably are :)
That's adorable and I love Etsy you find the best stuff on there!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
very cute!!
You are a lucky girl. The luggage and this passport holder are so cute!
When is your big trip?
My what a cute passport hold. I must get me one now!
That is darling! And yes, I do need somewhere to stick my passport:0) What in the heck is an etsy shop???
i like that very cute...okay a passport holder...now i am beginning to wonder...is there a trip coming along with this eventually?
So where are you going with this new luggage and passport holder? I have the a bag in the same fabric! The passport holder is way cute too.
what fun times you are having and are going to have. I love the luggage also. Easy to spot.
I hope you are planning a trip so you can use all your new stuff! which you probably are :)
That's adorable and I love Etsy you find the best stuff on there!
Post a Comment