My true love gave to me:

I never buy these because I will eat the whole thing and then I pant for water like I've been in the Saraha for days. I just keep eating them one after another even though my mouth is screaming for hydration. So I bought a container and sure enough, by the time I got home I ran right to Chris and told him to hide them.
I'll ask for them again on my birthday.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, it is really hard to find good nuts here, but last year they had these on sale at a grocery store here (limited time only). I tried them and liked them so much I went back and bought ALL the store had left of these (about 75$ worth), the salt and vinegar and the lime. They are SO awesome. I put them in my food storage and take them out for game nights instead of chips. I'll probably never find them again, but it's good while it lasts.
I'm glad you're having such a great birthday month! We love the wasabi and soy sauce almonds too! Kelly came home with a HUGE jar that he found at Costco...just in case you find the ones Chris hid from you before your birthday gets here:)
Post a Comment