* I love that as a family we have put together a 500 piece puzzle and that we all worked on it together. What a great family thing to do that I did not expect to be so enjoyable when I brought it home from New York.
* I love that we played 3 dragon Ante together
* I love the walk we took yesterday.
* I love that all my girls have had a sleepover this week.
* I'm wondering if Aunt Sue's flight from California will arrive okay tonight.
* I'm wondering if it really is going to snow tomorrow another 4-5 inches like predicted.
* I'm wondering if our trip to Eugene for Christmas Eve is going to happen
* I'm wondering if the piano tuner is going to show up today or cancel like he did last week.
* I'm wondering why I haven't done much holiday baking. I just seem to have too much going on. But what have I been doing?
* I'm still trying to finalize the menu for Christmas dinner.
* I'm thinking that tonight is the night we need to read about the Savior's birth in the Bible.
Whats on your mind today?
7 comments:
I love your list. If you do end up going to Eugene, be safe, okay?
I'm thinking that I hope I can get out of the house today. And, I'm hoping that I can keep the kids entertained tomorrow - I'm sure they'll be bouncing off the walls with excitement. I'm also thinking that it has been too long since I pulled out a big puzzle. Maybe I'll do that today, thanks for the idea!
you know what I'm thinking today? How come Darilyn wont answer her phone? Either one of them?
So call me!
great list. and you're wondering waht you have been doing?? ummm, you just got back from a major trip with your mom and sister! that took some time to get ready for and to unwind from, i'm sure!
we haven't done much baking either. mitch just barely got our snow village up last night and skipped the outside lights all together! it's just been a crazy couple months for a lot of people, i guess!
more snow?! that is crazy! hope you can make it down to eugene for christmas!
whatever it is that you are doing and thinking, enjoy it!
Yes, I am wondering a lot of the same things. FOr us it is - will our trip to Boise on the 26th happen? I'm thinking not and I"m really sad about that.
I'm thinking, should I make the fudge I wanted to even though I have the wrong ingredients - I need to find another recipe to do it. Or should I skip it and keep going on the Christmas Calendar that has to be done by tomorrow at 1pm before we go to the in-laws house. I am thinking that I wonder how late I can stay up tonight before I go entirely insane. I'm wondering why Niklas keeps having insane stomache aches, but only at bedtime. What is he really saying? I guess I'm glad we don't have snow, and I'm glad I don't have far to travel. Be safe and have a very Merry Christmas regardless of where you end up.
I'm wondering, as I do every year, what the perfect amount of gifts is for my children. I don't want to go overboard.
I love seeing what all of you are thinking about.
Post a Comment