What do you get when you cross a Wedding with Thanksgiving?
A Thankful Wedding
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! What a great wedding! I noticed your picture of Temple Square! My husband and my first date was the day after Thanksgiving and we went to Temple Square to the Christmas Light ceremony! We always remember our first date!
Love looking at all the pics! Glad you made it home safe...or are you still there? How did you do that layout of the pics? Was it from Picasa? I really like it!
Love the family picture in front of Temple Square! Makes me miss it...we always went to see the lights there when I was growing up! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving and Wedding Trip! :-)
9 comments:
Wow! What a great wedding! I noticed your picture of Temple Square! My husband and my first date was the day after Thanksgiving and we went to Temple Square to the Christmas Light ceremony! We always remember our first date!
Love looking at all the pics! Glad you made it home safe...or are you still there? How did you do that layout of the pics? Was it from Picasa? I really like it!
what a great photo collage, darilyn! looks like a fabulous trip. your family is always off on these wonderful adventures! it's wonderful!
How fun. I love it. My cousin gets married in June '09. It's been too long since I've been to a wedding. I'm excited.
Those are really cute pics! I love weddings!
Aw great pictures!
I love that photo collage. I haven't been to a wedding since forever. Can I have a slice of pie? :-)
What a great picture of your family in front of the temple!
Love the family picture in front of Temple Square! Makes me miss it...we always went to see the lights there when I was growing up! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving and Wedding Trip! :-)
Post a Comment