Friday, December 5, 2008

A few things I'm looking forward to



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....... I love this song. It's been in my head the past few days. This is what I'm looking forward to this weekend:

* Picking out our Christmas tree
* Decorating our Christmas tree
* 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional (this always starts the Christmas season just right)
* Attending the Forgotten Carols
* Decorating my house
* Placing my Christmas tea kettle on the stove and getting my Christmas mugs out of storage * Seeing my purple house lights lit up after Chris gets them up.

4 comments:

Quinn said...

I was just thinking too that this weekend would actually be perfect to get the tree and put it up! I would love to see the Forgotten Carols. We are going to go see the musical "Tarzan" in Hamburg in 3 days. We are excited about that!! Yippee.

Krista Lou Cook said...

Sounds like a great Christmas beginning.

Amanda D said...

Those do sound like good ways to start the season. We got our tree yesterday and it is decorated. I need to find the motivation to do the baking and treat making though!

Melissa-Mc said...

I loved the broadcast tonight. Christmastime is such a wonderful time of happy traditions.