I've only had 2 hours of sleep in 40 hours. It was worth it and I'll blog more about that when I'm not so tired. But I just had to put this in my blog because I'm so dang proud of my recently turned one year older body. It's still going. Good Night! I'm off to drift away in sleep!
6 comments:
Seriously! Why am I not enjoying my soft pillow and warm bed right now??
Oh yeah, cause I'm BLOGGING! Something is wrong with me. I'm obsessed.
WOW, I was just thinking this morning how I am feeling older, and older, and older... I am glad you are here to remind us that we are young!- oh ya, some man at the hospital last week thought I was 26. YAHOO!!!- Thank you stranger!
How do you function on so little sleep??? I just can't.
I had the hardest time falling asleep last night too! I just kept thinking about how much I enjoyed our weekend! Thank you soooo much for organizing it all, it was fab!
I'm torn, I can't wait to hear about it, but i'm so bummed I missed it! Hope you get some great sleep.
We missed you Chelle!
Post a Comment