I just finished the third one a couple nights ago. I was so sad for it to end! Funny thing is that I thought the first one was okay. The second one was better than the first, and third was better than the second! I'm excited for #4.
Yeah!! Thanks for keeping up on these things so you can let me know.
Hmmm...midnight party! Sounds fun :)
I can't wait. I think I will read 1-3 again soon.
Party? What did I hear the word party? How fun! Can we dress up as our favorite charcter?
I love the dress up idea Rochelle! I know who I would dress up as.
i'm excited too. and i'm terribly impatient!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just finished the third one a couple nights ago. I was so sad for it to end! Funny thing is that I thought the first one was okay. The second one was better than the first, and third was better than the second! I'm excited for #4.
Yeah!! Thanks for keeping up on these things so you can let me know.
Hmmm...midnight party! Sounds fun :)
I can't wait. I think I will read 1-3 again soon.
Party? What did I hear the word party? How fun! Can we dress up as our favorite charcter?
I love the dress up idea Rochelle! I know who I would dress up as.
i'm excited too. and i'm terribly impatient!
Post a Comment