oh my stinkin' heck!! i haven't laughed that hard for a long time! can you imagine? it would be a workout just trying to stay on the thing. i don't think i could sit on that chair and be serious at the same time!!
thanks for sharing that! i can't wait to show mitch. he'll crack up!
That is the best chair I've ever seen. I must have one. Of course, my kids would never let me use it. They'd be on it all the time. Can you imagine using it for a time out chair and setting it on high?
The prankster in me really wants one so I can have guests sit in it and randomly turn it on at some point in the evening. I can already see it! By the way you are all invited to my house I'm a great hostess.
OH MY WORD!!! I was busting out laughing. All I could think about is when I worked in an office and how funny that would be to have one of those and try to even type or do anything while sitting on it. I wonder how much they are. I would love to give one to my sister who is an office manager. That would be a hilarious gag gift. I am still laughing about it!! Oh goodness!
21 comments:
I needed a laugh this morning! I'm still smiling! I want one of these for Christmas!
That is so funny! Obscene and funny at the same time! What a great white elephant gift that would make.
I'm laughing at the image in my head of you trying to transcribe files while sitting on that thing:)
That was great!!! Looked kinda fun :)
oh my stinkin' heck!! i haven't laughed that hard for a long time! can you imagine? it would be a workout just trying to stay on the thing. i don't think i could sit on that chair and be serious at the same time!!
thanks for sharing that! i can't wait to show mitch. he'll crack up!
That would be hilarious, trying to transcribe while on that thing.
That is the best chair I've ever seen. I must have one. Of course, my kids would never let me use it. They'd be on it all the time. Can you imagine using it for a time out chair and setting it on high?
That is too much! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Ellen totally cracks me up...love her! But seriously...was that chair for REAL???
Oh, I was dying. Too, hilarious! I have to show Lester!
That is heeelarious. I'm sharing this one on FitSisters.
The prankster in me really wants one so I can have guests sit in it and randomly turn it on at some point in the evening. I can already see it! By the way you are all invited to my house I'm a great hostess.
That was hilarious. Thanks!
Is that for real?
I can't believe it's real! Is it? I would totally throw my back out. But I'm just fragile like that.
That was the best!! so funny!
I love it and want one just so I can laugh for HOURS! I can see it now...........
I was laughing so hard, I think I got MY exercise in for the day. Holy cow! They need a seat belt on that thing!
HILARIOUS!!!
OH MY WORD!!! I was busting out laughing. All I could think about is when I worked in an office and how funny that would be to have one of those and try to even type or do anything while sitting on it. I wonder how much they are. I would love to give one to my sister who is an office manager. That would be a hilarious gag gift. I am still laughing about it!! Oh goodness!
that is not right
Ooooh Darilyn! That was hysterical! I love it! I laughed sooo hard! Thanks for sharing it on your blog. I'd have never seen it otherwise!
Post a Comment