Tagged...
I was tagged by Jodi. This is an interesting one...
Here's how it works:
1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the page to 123
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people.
The book closest to me is Gutsy Girls, Young Women Who Dare.
"We stared at each other for a moment, in awe, trying to conceive the difference between our lives. Every day, I remind myself of moments when I was amazed by the differences between my culture and that of other people I've met. When I flash back to that afternoon in Nepal, where I ate boiled potatoes in the home of a stranger, my own life suddenly seems strange and inconceivable."
Ok...so I tag Krista, Merilee, Elise, Chelle & Rachel B.
5 comments:
The book closest to me is I Am A Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson (great book by the way)
"'We will share our very last piece of bread with them.'
That morning, even the children joined in the greeting. The villagers donned their best outfits and danced to the sound of one violin."
My first tag, I'm quite lost. I don't know where you officially post a tag, I guess my own site? That's where it will be.
This one is fun. Dang, I already posted today. I will have to post tomorrow. Don't worry, I won't cheat. I will pick up the closest book to me at that time.
I don't know how I missed this post yesterday when I commented on your other post.
I think I am chronically distracted.(Also why I am not doing my laundry right now.)
Wow, that was cool. Makes me want to read the book! Amazon should add that as a feature.
Hey mom! it's me! I HAVE A BLOG NOW!!! YAY ME!!! and you. So........................... I'm bored!
:)
Post a Comment