I don't know how many of you check out Pioneer Woman's blog. But if you don't, you should. She is not only one hilarious writer she also takes the most amazing photographs. She recently put some of these photographs in a calendar. I love this calendar and have an extra for my first ever giveaway. If you want more details on the specifics of the calendar, go here. The blog, which is called "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman" is also nominated for a Bloggie for best writing.
So here's the deal, if you would like your name put in for the calendar then put a comment for this post. Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. I will draw a name.
And NO, yours will not have writing on it like mine below. I didn't want to take the new one out of the shrink wrap so I took a picture of mine!
11 comments:
You are so, so funny. Put me in!
OH I am so excited! Can I enter twice? I'll post twice?! =)
I would like to put Amy's name on the board, I know she'd never do it herself but that secretly she really wants this! ;)
Oh, I hope Amy wins! Or me for a runner-up:)
Oooh! Pick me, pick me!
me! Me! I heart pioneer woman.
PICK ME! PICK ME!
Oooh, I *love* the pioneer woman!!! I'm just waiting to see her appear on Oprah one of these days :)
I need a calendar, plain and simple.
sending love, if that helps.
I LOVE giveaways...and even though I already have a cool calendar, it would just be SO COOL TO WIN :)
i'm so behind on my blogs... and this is what i get. i totally missed this fun giveaway!
Post a Comment