Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And the calendar goes to...





Yay Amanda!

9 comments:

Darilyn said...

Amanda, email me at dlyn@hotmail.com with your info. You will love this calendar!

Aundrea said...

Oh man!! Yet another contest I've lost. Congrats Amanda:)

Amanda D said...

OOOH! YAY! I haven't won anything anywhere in years! Thanks so much. I am so excited I might fall off my chair. Happy day!

mahina said...

i love how you took a picture of yourself pulling the name out of the basket! awesome! bummer it wasn't my name!!

brenda said...

I love her photography--how can it be both so ethereal and so earthy at the same time?

You have great taste, D.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

I love the Pioneer Woman's post! Thanks for linking to it. Congrats to Amanda!

Jodi said...

Thanks for the giveaway, Darilyn. Congrats, Amanda!

Rachel Bancroft said...

Oh man! I didn't get my name in the drawing in time. Anyway, that was a fun idea! And I love reading Pioneer Woman, thanks to you for writing about it a while back.

Katie said...

What a great idea Darilyn! I love reading all the comments too:) -K