♥ Cotton Candy Clouds
♥ Freshly cut green grass
♥ Roasting marshmallows
♥ Boarding an airplane
♥ Seeing the "Y" on the mountain in Provo
♥ Singing old camp songs
♥ How my hair looks when I leave the stylist
♥ Flip Flops
♥ Shaved Ice
♥ Baby lambs
♥ Eating things I grow
♥ Comfy old blue jeans
♥ Feeling my legs tingle after a good workout
♥ Painted toenails
♥ Jersey Cows
♥ Having my back tickled
10 comments:
what is a jersey cow?
They are a breed of milk cow. All brown with big pretty eyes.
I love that.
Love your list. What fun.
I love the list!
I love you, Darilyln. Your new playlist is great!
Love your list! AND I was thinking "Yes, Yes, Yes!!!" about the tingling legs after a good workout. I love that feeling!
PS...Your new picture that shows up with your comments is beautiful!
I would agree. I love it!
I love your list.
We had a jersey cow when I was little. I remember being scared of it after watching it kick Monique while she was trying to milk her.
What a great list! And I love your picture on the blog. Smokin'!
Post a Comment