Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Who should you vote for?

I found this cool little quiz that tells you who you should vote for. After answering a mere 11 questions posed by USA Today it gives you your top three choices. Mine are in order (I could NOT get them to line up right with blogger):

#1 Fred Thompson (Republican)



#2 Mitt Romney (Republican)




#3 Chris Dodd (Democrat)




I have really only looked at one of the three here and the one I have been leaning most towards isn't even in my top three. So it was interesting to see how my answers compared to their issues. So take the quiz yourself and see what it says about you!





Click HERE to begin.

5 comments:

Aundrea said...

After I read this post, I heard about this quiz on Fox News. I thought, "Hey, Darilyn is a trend-setter!" It sounds pretty interesting, I'll have to try it out!

Merilee said...

I tried it. My#1 guy was Mitt Romney. I don't know who I'm voting for yet though.
Some of those healthcare questions were too hard. I didn't know which one to choose..

Amanda D said...

My quiz said: Fred Thompson, Mitt Romney and then John Mc Cain. I don't know who I am voting for yet, but that was a fun/interesting quiz. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Hehe mine come up #1Barak Obama, #2 Edwards etc. Not a big surprise though I'm the scary liberal lefty in the family afterall ;)

Jen said...

I took the same test a few weeks ago and I cam up with the same top two people. Funny. Thanks for your blog site. I have been missing a lot of friends from Oregon!!!