Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tomorrow, feeling, happy, today etc etc

I saw this on Amanda's blog and thought I'd fill in my own blanks.

Tomorrow.. I will tackle that box of items Chris brought home from his desk at work.
Feeling.. pleased that I cleaned up all the stuff off my bedroom floor and even vacuumed!
Happy.. because my husband loves his new job at NVIDIA.
Today.. I visit taught Bridget and bought my next book I'm going to read.
Something I know.. is that Heavenly Father is aware of each of our needs.
Currently.. reading Eat Pray Love and almost done.
Wanting.. to buy those tickets to Puerto Rico.
Favorite gadget.. is my noise cancelling headphones.
Thankful.. that my girls went to bed really well tonight.
Wondering.. why I'm so bad at doing home improvement projects and why I don't like to do them.

10 comments:

mahina said...

life is good! and you deserve it!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Ahhhhh, moments like these.......:)

Amanda D said...

This fill in the blank was fun, huh? Your list is much better than mine...when you buy a ticket to PR, you can buy me one too!

Bridget said...

Glad you came. Sorry it was such a zoo here!

What book did you buy? I am still looking for the Bonds that Make us Free to loan you. I'll get it to you when I do.

Aundrea said...

I didn't know Chris got a new job, I'm glad he likes it! That was fun to read, maybe I'll have to copy;)

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Savor the moments!

Rochelle said...

I really like this post, Ilove your filled in blanks! I might copy it too!

Jodi said...

Puerto Rico? Can I come, too? Sounds like a little bit of heaven. Fun post :)

Anonymous said...

Finding my bedroom floor is my big project today, too! It seems to be the last place I really keep up because no one ever goes in there but Todd and I. But I swear I sleep better when it's not a mess!

brenda said...

Loved this! I'm going to try it.