#10 They gave him a green slinky with the company's logo.
#9 He can eat a gourmet lunch for a $1 in their cafeteria.
#8 I can have a mental breakdown, admit myself to the hospital and it's covered 100%. (No excuses now!)
#7 He gets to fly frequently which means frequent flyer miles I can beg off of him.
#6 I get to go with him to California in March and stay in a nice hotel and go shopping while he's at work.
#5 He can eat a gourmet dinner for a $1 in their cafeteria.
#4 We get good discounts to all the fun things in California: Disneyland, Seaworld etc.
#3 You can take your pet to work with you.
#2 They are happy to have him and value his knowledge and experience.
#1 He is happy.
16 comments:
I'm so, so happy for you! If it were me, I'd be heading down to meet Chris for lunch and dinner, heck take the kids...it's cheaper than making it yourself and you don't have to clean up afterwards;)
YAY! It makes such a difference when you like your job. I'm so happy for all of you!!!
That is so awesome. And $1 lunch?!! I would write that one twice too. Very cool.
I want a green slinky! :-)
What does he do? It sounds like a great job and I don't even know what it is that he actually does.
Its wild the differnence it makes when your husband likes his job! And yeah! for frequent flier miles!
there is nothing better than a happy husband who loves his job. being valued is important, too. oh, and $1 gormet lunch, can't beat that! glad you found a good fit!
I am so happy for all of you...this is just what you have waited so long...and so patiently for!
I love this list! It sounds like he has landed a great job. A happy husband is a big plus in life.
So is Sam going for a ride soon?
You had me at..."green slinky"!
And the $1 gourmet meals sound devine. Can I get a job there?!?
Ryan and I are so happy for you guys! Congrats on the new job.
Oh, and one more thing:
#11 You are the luckiest lady in town!
That's so awesome. I'm glad everything is going so well.
I'm so glad that Chris is loving his job! Josh think that it's pretty cool that Chris is working for Nvidia. We so need to get together so they can geek out.
Post a Comment