Sunday, January 13, 2008

I know my list below is redundant for some of you but I wanted to put a link on the side of my blog and in order to do that I needed to make it an actual post.

3 comments:

mahina said...

how is eat, pray, love? i watched it on oprah and thought i might read it, but then i read a bunch of horrible reviews on it. so, what's your take on the book?

Darilyn said...

I like it. I didn't know it was on Oprah. When? It's very interesting. I appreciate her quest for knowing God. It's a different approach then you or I would take but it's a quest nonetheless. I have enjoyed learning about the Ashram's in India and more about spiritual enlightenment through Yoga. Not the yoga we think of but the grassroots form of Yoga. I like it.

Memory said...

Really quickly had to just tell you that I LOVE your new picture. It is so, so cute. I've got to get a more flattering one of me, I think. :-)