Thursday, August 9, 2007

pp. 190-192 of Eclipse

Edward Cullen is the absolute best! This is the most romantic part of the three books yet! My heart was leaping out of my chest and it's too late to call anyone and talk to them about this part of the book so I had to put it right here. Okay...now back to reading. It's getting really late but I can't put it down.

6 comments:

Merilee said...

I'm expecting a very long conversation about this as soon as I see you today!!

mahina said...

i need to get the book, but it may have to wait until i get home from vacation! i'll have to borrow it from someone!

Darilyn said...

I have it and you can have it when you get here. When ARE you coming home? Any word on the house selling?

mahina said...

thank you! we will probably be home sometime next week or early the following week. the house? well, things are dead in portland right now. we've had 1 showing and that was yesterday! bummer. but it's not like we are in a hurry! it will happen.

megan said...

everyone that I know who has read these books is in love with Edward! I guess I will have to start reading those books

megan said...

oh and thank you for telling me my stomach was cute (or whatever) most the time I am not feeling it