We found out two days ago that Emma will be competing at the western regional oriechtas. So in the past 48 hours we have looked at dozens of dresses. She tried on one tonight and it was a perfect fit. Now we just have to come up with the money somehow. Not sure how it will happen. I am praying for manna from heaven at this point.
2 comments:
I'm so excited for her, now that I actually know what all of this means! In fact the day you found this all out was the day after I was sitting in Ian's dance camp being instructed by the moms of some of the older girls explaining the whole oriechtas process to me. So glad that is something that is years and years and years and years away if ever (probably not something we have to ever worry about bless Ian's uncoordinated heart!) Anyway so excited for you guys!!!
That's so exciting, Darilyn! If the Bybees had (any) means, I'd totally make a donation.
Post a Comment