Sunday, July 15, 2012

Time Flies

I have never gone this long without blogging. I am in serious shock at how time flies. 

I've been busy.

I got a new calling the first weekend in May.  I'm working with the young women ages 12-18 at church and it's got me busy.

Today I started with a three hour meeting at 9:00.  Then I went home for a short break before another one hour meeting.  Then it was stragiht to another two hour meeting.  During that last meeting my father-in-law called and left a message wanting to know if our lunch date for tomorrow was going to work out and how do they get to Beaverton from Eugene?  I couldn't answer that until I found out what time I had to have five girls to Especially For Youth tomorrow for check-in.  So I didn't return that call.  I was in teh middle of my meeting anyway.

That last church meeting ended and it's now at this point 4:00 p.m.  Our home teacher then calls and wants to know if he can come over.  He immediately comes over while I shovel some food in my mouth because i'm STARVING.  After he leaves I research what I need for EFY and then call the other four moms I need to coordinate. 

Then I figure out exactly what directions to tell my father-in-law so that they won't get lost.....like last time they came to visit.

I call them and give them directions. 

I go chat with Chris for a few minutes.

I go chat with my mom for a few minutes.

I call Heidi on the phone at her Nana's and Grandpa's house to see how she is doing.

I finish up some work that was due on FRIDAY!

It's now 8:43 p.m. and I have one more file for work to do.  Sheesh.

This is why I haven't been blogging!

But I promise to try and be better.  I really do have tons to say!


1 comment:

Tonya said...

Oh my, you busy, busy lady!

Glad I get to steal you for a few tomorrow!