Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Beginner to Oireachtas
Emma is going to the Oireachtas (uh-rock-tus) It's the western regional championships. I found this picture of her from when she was a beginner. She is so cute in her stretch velvet dress. And now here she is in her new solo costume. She loves it. At first I didn't know if I would like the bright colors but when she put it on it looked really good with her tan skin so it was a keeper. I'm not sure how we are going to get through the next couple months. Emma has a lot on her plate with school, Irish dance and making the JVII soccer team for her local high school. She is going to need a lot of support but these are exciting times for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for her! It represents so much hard work for all of you, good luck!!!!
It's fun to see her over the years and how she has changed in her Dance costumes :)
Post a Comment