Sunday, April 15, 2012

Emma's 14th Birthday Interview




What is your favorite TV show?  Modern Family

What is your favorite movie?   Hunger Games

What is your favorite color?   Purple and Gray

What is your favorite food?  Brownies

What is your favorite thing to do with mom?  Shopping


What is your favorite thing to do with dad?   Play Battlefield

What is your favorite thing to do with your sisters?   Play Wii

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Artist or architect

Do you have a favorite friend?   Not really, several, Jenna, Bethany, Allie, David, Sal, Marcus


What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home?  Hang out with friends

What is your favorite toy or thing?  Kindle
  
What is your favorite book?  Divergent by Veronica Roth

What is your favorite animal?  Giraffe

Do you want to go on a mission?  Yeah

Do you want kids? Yeah


What is hard for you?  Science


What have you learned from your Sunday School and YW teachers this year? A lot of stuff.  Brother Riggs makes really good brownies!  Sister Valencic really likes shoes.

What do you love to do?  Read.

Emma, it seems that with every passing month you become more and more beautiful. I remember when you were little and your aunt Kathy saying that you were going to be knock-dead gorgeous when you were older.  And she was right. I see your testimony growing in small instrumental ways. I loved the talk you gave in sacrament meeting a few months ago. Full of God's insights into life and amazing perspective for a young woman of your age.  You have an independent streak in you that continues to baffle me. You want to do things that others your age are usually a bit intimidated by, like riding the city bus around town. You are a beautiful Irish dancer. I never tire of watching you. I am so happy to be your mother. What a blessing it is to have you for a daughter.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aw :) It's so much fun to read these and see how much they change. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I love what she has learned from her SS teachers :) And brownies..... now I want some!