Monday, April 9, 2012

Chicken Poop Bingo



Yep, you read that right.  Last night while watching Globe Trekkers, (one of our favorite shows) I saw something that I am now obsessed with. Did you know that in Austin, Texas there is a place called Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon that does something once a week called Chicken Poop Bingo?  I think they use a different word for Poop.  You can figure that out on your own.  They have a large cage with a bunch of squares with numbers on the bottom. They sprinkle some chicken feed in there and then put a chicken in it.  The chicken walks around probably freaked out by the people who's faces are pressed up against the wire cage watching, and eats the feed.  Everyone anxiously waits for the chicken to poop. If the chicken poops on your number, 1-57, then you win!  Is that crazy or what? 

Sign me up for a trip to Austin!

2 comments:

Amanda D said...

That's hilarious!

Krista Lou Cook said...

That looks like so much fun!