Sunday, April 15, 2012

Heidi's 12th Birthday Interview


What is your favorite TV show?  I really don't know, um, Psych.

What is your favorite movie?   Soul Surfer & The Hunger Games

What is your favorite color?   Dark blue and silver

What is your favorite food?  Hawaiian Haystacks & Chili

What is your favorite thing to do with mom?  Running 5Ks

What is your favorite thing to do with dad?   Go shooting

What is your favorite thing to do with your sisters?   Shopping

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A Zoo Keeper

Do you have a favorite friend?  My best friends are Sidney, Eliza and Jordan.



What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home?  Hang out with friends

What is your favorite toy or thing?    iTouch

What is your favorite book? Hunger Games

What is your favorite animal?  A wolf

Do you want to go on a mission?   Yes

Do you want kids?  Yes

What is hard for you?  Tumbling.


What have you learned from your Sunday School and YW teachers this year?  That I should serve as much as I can.

What do you love to do?  Hang out with friends, cheering.

Heidi, you are fun to be around.  Your friends want to be arond you and adults as well.  You are easygoing, and flexible which is an awesome quality to have. I have told dad quite a few times that you are my sanity check. You try hard at the things you do and you take life seriously but not too seriously.  You have fun in the process which enables you to see the bright side of things. You are not a judgemental person. You have a tender heart for all of God's children as well as the animals placed on this earth. You will make a great Zoo Keeper some day. I love that you set goals and work to achieve them. You are going to do fantastic in Young Womens.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I refuse to believe she is growing up!!!! Seriously though what an amazing young woman! And tell her I agree, Psych rocks! :)

Krista Lou Cook said...

I love seeing how things have slightly changed over the year!