Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Heidi's 11 year-old Birthday Interview



What is your favorite TV show?  Good Luck Charlie

What is your favorite movie?  Despicable Me

What is your favorite color?  Light green or dark blue

What is your favorite food? Chili

What is your favorite thing to do with mom?  Shopping


What is your favorite thing to do with dad?  I like to go to his work

What is your favorite thing to do with your sisters?  Playing

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Cheerleader


Do you have a favorite friend?  Sidney & Eliza


What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home?  I like to go swimming in the summer and I like to do cheerleading.

What is your favorite toy or thing?  iPod
  
What is your favorite book?  Fairest
What is your favorite animal?  Lion

Do you want to go on a mission?  Yes

Do you want kids?  Yes

What's hard to do? Math

What have you learned from your Primary teachers this year?   Respect others

What do you love to do?  Hang out with friends

I am blessed to know you. I have learned a lot from you in this past year.  I have never seen a girl your age be able to withstand peer pressure like you can.  You are never one to "follow the crowd" if it something that is wrong.  I love that you stand up for those that are being picked on.  People want to be your friend and for good reason, you treat them with respect and love.  I know it was hard to have one of your closest friends move away this year.  You are a great cheerleader and dancer and take it very seriously.  Work hard at developing your talents.  I can't believe you will be in middle school next year.  I know you are going to do great things in the years to come!

Love,

Mom

P.S. I love your magenta streaks in your hair! 

5 comments:

ducklips said...

Yay! Birthday interview time! I love that you interview your girls on their birthdays. They are so sweet and it's fun to see how they change from year to year.

Krista Lou Cook said...

:)

vaxhacker said...

The birthday interview is a great idea!

jaust.me said...

I love her hair too! Does the school not have a problem with that in Oregon. Oh wait, she's in jr. high right?

Amanda D said...

She's so beautiful! Just like her mama. Happy birthday to your girl!