Friday, March 4, 2011

A little too close to home



So some of you may have seen this already. This is for those of you that haven't. 

I post this in honor of Emma going to a the Pacific Northwest Championship Feis tomorrow.  Because I could not help but think of this in relation to Irish Dance.  I have two words for you....THE WIG.  I have got to make an Irish Dance version of this.

Tom Hanks is brilliant as is his daughter.  What do you think?

9 comments:

Chris said...

That was way too funny. "Make daddy love you!" and the squirt bottle! Maybe I should start squirting Emma every time she bends her elbow...

Siouxsie said...

I can't believe how well done that was! I really loved Ron Howard's bit at the end. It was the perfect cap to one hysterical clip.

Sarah said...

Oh Darilyn!! That was hilarious! I needed a good laugh today! Oh and Chris you crack me up too.
I"m going to have to try the ceasar salad. My mouth has been watering since I read your post.

I love the tablecloth your sister sent too. Gorgeous!

I loved your post on traveling. I know I commented to you last sunday about traveling lots. I hope you didn't think I was accusing. I admire that about you. I admire that you put priority on experiences in life and not THINGS. YOu knwo what I mean? At any rate I think it's great!

I'm really behind on blogs right now....that pic of Emma for her bday post....so beautiful. Your children are absolutely beaurtiful but then so are you so that is no surprise. : )

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh my goodness!!! Hilarious!

Tonya said...

Matt and I watched this the other day. It was HILARIOUS!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for hte laugh I needed it today!

Amanda D said...

I hadn't seen this before but man! It made me laugh. Thanks.

reuben said...

oh my gosh, that was hilarious!

megan said...

That was Me, not Reuben. I'm sure he would have laughed too though