I hope reality isn't REALLY that scary. Pretty funny videos! I love that you promote county fairs. We have sort of a city fair once a month- centered around horses mostly. I don't generally go, nor do I take my kids, but I would sure love to take them to a county fair. I don't think we anything quite like it here. Here's to us country folk- I guess we're kind of a dying breed. Sure glad I know what comes from a cow.
1 comment:
I hope reality isn't REALLY that scary. Pretty funny videos! I love that you promote county fairs. We have sort of a city fair once a month- centered around horses mostly. I don't generally go, nor do I take my kids, but I would sure love to take them to a county fair. I don't think we anything quite like it here. Here's to us country folk- I guess we're kind of a dying breed. Sure glad I know what comes from a cow.
Post a Comment