This morning I did Makenzie's hair in a half french braid crown. It was so easy to do. I am laughing at myself that I have three daughters and I'm just now doing their hair in creative and fun ways. I mean my oldest is 15! But with all the different types of dancing that she does it has caused me to dig a bit deeper and discover the beautician in me. Thank goodness I have this site to rely on. I love it and pretty much use no other. So go there and check out what I did. Who knows, perhaps I shall one day be worthy to wear such a crown myself and all my grandchildren shall refer to me as the Queen of Hair. Maybe?
Aren't you impressed? I am.
4 comments:
I'm very impressed! Way to go!
Major cool hair-do! I admit, I suck at doing cool things to my girls hair. Maybe you could inspire me:)
I am very impressed! Doing Maren's hair for me means brushing it. Or a pony tail. Some crazy days involve both.
You are totally the queen. Thanks for putting links to this site again. I never knew how to secure a bobypin until I saw the method on this site when you mentioned it awhile back. Not that my girls will let me touch their hair. But maybe if I show them some pictures!
Post a Comment