What is your favorite TV show? Phineas and Ferb
What is your favorite movie? Alice and Wonderland ( the new one)
What is your favorite color? Aqua
What is your favorite food? Chili
What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Traveling, shopping
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Play games together
What is your favorite thing to do with your sisters? Play together, play board games.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A spy for the U.S. government.
Do you have a favorite friend? Jordan, Sidney, Eliza
What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home? Go to the movies
What is your favorite toy or thing? Wii
What is your favorite book? BFG by Roald Dahl
What is your favorite animal? A wolf
Do you want to go on a mission? Yes
Do you want kids? Yes
What's hard to do? Chores
What have you learned from your Primary teacher this year? A lot of things, how to sing a lot of songs. My favorite song is A Child's Prayer.
What do you love to do? Go to the movies and the zoo.
I know I shouldn't say things like, "my baby is growing up." I don't want to embarrass you but that is exactly what my head is screaming inside. You are a double digiter now. You are growing up so fast. I can't believe that next year will be your last year in elementary school. You are so beautiful, Heidi. Inside and out. You are kind and such a good friend. If I was your age I would want to be around you all the time because you are so fun to be with and always treat your friends with respect. You love Webkinz and the Wii. Despite me encouraging everyone to give you gift cards for your birthday so you wouldnt get more Webkinz you still ended up with three new ones. You couldn't have been happier. And seeing you so happy took any of my regrets away. I love you baby girl, I can't wait to see what this next year will bring for you.
7 comments:
This is such a fun tradition Darilyn! Happy birthday Heidi!
What a great post idea!! I think i'm going to have to copy it. I can see how it would be something fun for the kids to look back and see what they answered several years back! Happy birthday Heidi!
Happy Birthday to Heidi! It will be so much fun to read these interviews when she grows up:)
Aw happy birthday Heidi!
She is growing up she looks so different then when she was in my activity days!! Happy Birthday Heidi! I miss her outgoing personality
This child is truly exquisite!She becomes more so every year. I had so much fun celebrating her birthday on Saturday...it was truly a memorable day for me!
I'll have to make sure Tori sees this post. She really liked meeting Heidi.
Post a Comment