
Do you need something to do this weekend?
Check out the Portland Feis. What is a Feis you say? It is an Irish Dance Competition. Our school, the Murray School of Irish Dance, hosts this competition each October. There is FREE admission and lots of curly-haired girls in frilly dresses.
Here's the scoop.
Holiday Inn Portland Airport
8439 E Columbia Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97220
8439 E Columbia Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97220
Dancing starts at 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday and lasts until about 4:00 in the afternoon.
Hope to see you there!
p.s. don't let the picture above scare you. I promise they look lovelier than that!
2 comments:
Is that an Irish barbie too? Is that where curly hair comes from? I mean is that an irish trait - curly hair, I don't know? Have fun at the Feis. Someday I'll come visit you in the fall and go with you - or you can come visit me and we'll hop on over to Ireland and see the real thing.
i bet that is so cool~when in October is it held? I love Irish dance.
Post a Comment