1. Printed out a coupon for lunch.
2. Took a shower.
3. Blew dry my hair
4. Went with the fam to the Vintage Room Restaurant for Makenzie's birthday.
5. Had a yummy lunch of wedge salad and french onion soup.
6. Took Makenzie birthday shopping
7. Went tanning
8. Returned some undies and a skirt to Target
9. Went to the Asian market to pick up a few things for dinner.

10. Made Makenzie's birthday dinner.......Pad Thai
11. Ate some Harry & David Chocolates

12. Watched "He's Just Not That Into You".
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Mackenzie! A couple of days late. Looks like a fun and yummy day, has all the necessary elements. Food, shopping, relaxing...
Oh what fun! Would you mind sharing your pad thai recipe?
This is a really cute idea. I'm glad someone is still blogging. I love looking into someone else's life.
Homemade Pad Thai. Yummm!
What a great birthday!
I love it! Happy birthday to your darling girl. So, what did you think of the movie? How do you make pad thai? It looks good.
Oh my! Thai food is my favorite, but I have never made it, ever.....you must share your recipe!! Happy birthday to Mackenzie. Hope your summer has been awesome.
Happy birthday to Mackenzie! Wow! Your Pad thai looks amazing!
Post a Comment